Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I Smell Hate Is that You Kelly?

R. KELLY, IS THAT YOU HATING?


Ne-Yo has been suddenly and mysteriously dropped from the R. Kelly Tour! Now from what I heard and have already reported…Ne-Yo has been doing well on the tour. Here is what Ne-Yo had to say:


"I don't understand their actions because I was rehearsing, doing media, promoting the tour, and performing, said Ne-Yo. In my opinion, I was doing everything possible to make the tour a success. I love being on stage in front of fans because of the immediate feedback you get. You know right away if they are feeling you; and they were really feeling our show."


It looks like the young lion might have brought too much of his A-Game to the tour and was drawing fans into his lair. You know, that’s nothing new. I don’t know if you all know, but Run DMC and LL used to have a similar deal back in the day. Now, to be fair…Kellz and his camp are saying that Ne-Yo was dumped, because they didn’t have a signed agreement. Um, just sign it!?! Anyway, it looks like sometimes good is just too good for some people.