Thursday, November 8, 2007

Hood is Hooked

J-Hood recently released a statement about how he’s still not released from his D-Block contract.

“As all the majority of the fans out there know, I asked to be released from D-Block approximately three months ago and ‘til this day, I’ve yet to be released from the label. The C.E.O.s in charge of the corporation are refusing to sign the papers necessary for me to go free as an artist and on top of that, they even threatened to ask for money for the release.

“We all know they went through a similar situation earlier in their careers. Let’s hope that’s not what they have become…the biggest hypocrites.

“Be on the lookout for further information concerning this matter. I have prepared numerous projects that are scheduled to be released before the end of the year just to show the fans I wasn’t the problem in this ordeal. Thanks for the support from the fans and the haters. ODG is the new movement.”



No comments: